Community Forum

Unsatisfied with services

Highlighted
New Poster

Unsatisfied with services

I have been communicating with billing for months trying to fix overage charges I was unaware off. Upon reviewing bill I was told the issue would be fixed. These changes were billed to me every month since March. The issue I have never received credit. Aug Sep Oct and now Nov was told we apologize and will follow up. I have payed $1047.56 in October alone.
So why would I continue to even stay with Xfinity, well my mom is 81yrs and is familiar to it. I am completely frustrated with your services and once again am being told we will credit you for convenience and reactivation fees since obviously service wasn't disconnected. Oh and equipment was returned and it's noted a credit for $170 was never actually given. We see you have called every month we are sorry it will be fixed. Guys 3+ months and I have $38.99 credit. I blame myself for believing Xfinity would take care of these issues. I'm being very polite but someone needs to review my account and stop this. If I am not a valued customer I can easily start saving my self the stress of having to followup on this mess and take my business someplace else. I am tired of the lack of service I am paying for. Please don't ask me the dates I've called review it please. I have been very patient accepted apologies and yet I'm having to once again hear thank you for being a valued customer.......