Community Forum

Unsafe Driver

Regular Visitor

Unsafe Driver

An Xfinity van was speeding on our residential street early Monday morning.  I called to complain and was assured they were taking this seriously and a supervisor would call me back.  It is now Thursday evening and the promised phone call has never come.  Typical of Xfinity/Comcast.  They are just too big to care about customers.

Official Employee

Re: Unsafe Driver

Hello susymc06. I can assist in getting the unsafe driver feedback report submitted. To get started please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. Please also submit the details of the incident. (Location, Van #, Plate #)

Regular Visitor

No help yet.  First complaint via phone was on May 7th.  Got an email on May 15th.  So far no word.  Disappointing that safety issues are not top priority.

Expert

In my experience, it's going to take time to complete an investigation, not to mention allow the driver to submit an answer or a rebuttal, maybe getting the driver's union or attorney involved, and then it might take some time for the GPS report on their van to come in as well as corroborating statements from other parties

No company, especially not one as massive as Comcast,  is going to share with you real time details of the investigation until after it's done to protect the driver's legal rights - and theirs - also. 

Comcast Experts are other customers who volunteer their time helping on the forum and have been recognized by the community. For more information on the Expert Program, please click here.
Unless so specifically stated, my opinions written herein are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast, its official employees or affiliates.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

susymc06, let us know if you'd like us to take a look into this. 

KenF