Community Forum

Unreturned equipment charge, but equipment was returned more than one year ago

New Poster

Unreturned equipment charge, but equipment was returned more than one year ago

Hope a Comcast customer service rep read this and take note to update their records. I'm receiving mails and calls on "unreturned equipment" and recently a $90 bill due on May 10 for equipment that has been returned more than one year ago. If you check your own invoices of the last year, you will notice that the equipment was returned and because of that there was no rental fee since that time (I was using my own moden until service cancelation). My account number was: [Edited. Private info] and Receipt number of returned equipment is [Edited. Private info] (dated: 02/03/16). Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Unreturned equipment charge, but equipment was returned more than one year ago

Hi, AngryCustomer25 - Please do not post private information, such as account number, publicly. I can investigate your unreturned equipment concern if you send me a private message with your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.