Community Forum

Unlinking Accounts

Highlighted
New Poster

Unlinking Accounts

Years ago I created an email address on my grandmothers Xfinity account and used my cell phone number. Well now about a month ago I started my own Xfinity service and I used the same cell phone number. Now the two accounts are linked and I can't unlink them. The people in my grandmothers house can't watch anything on the roku or tablets because it is linked to my account. I've called customer service & I've chatted with a few people and they could not help me. Can anyone please help?

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Unlinking Accounts

You need to get help from Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unlinking Accounts

@severns2020 wrote:

Years ago I created an email address on my grandmothers Xfinity account and used my cell phone number. Well now about a month ago I started my own Xfinity service and I used the same cell phone number. Now the two accounts are linked and I can't unlink them. The people in my grandmothers house can't watch anything on the roku or tablets because it is linked to my account. I've called customer service & I've chatted with a few people and they could not help me. Can anyone please help?

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent what to do to fix the problem. If you are not a 'primary' user on her account, you will probably need to be able to get someone on the phone via a three-way call when you talk to Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!