Community Forum

Unlink/Delete Old Account

Regular Visitor

Unlink/Delete Old Account

Please unlink or delete an old account. I moved to a new address 3 years ago, and my old, inactive account is still linked to my login, along with my new one.

Official Employee

Re: Unlink/Delete Old Account

Hi dani801, thank you for reaching out here on our Community forums. I can help unlink your old account, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks for fixing this issue. Have a great day.
Official Employee

Hi Dani801, thank you for your update and glad I could help resolve this issue for you.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you for your time!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Hi,

I have a similiar issue, except my old account and my new account are both are for the same address. I have access to both accounts and I just want access to my new account only and to delete my old account.  I've tryied speaking to tech support and they told me to post to one of these forums because they weren't able to solve the issue.

Official Employee

CoopALoop04, let's get your account unlinked. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

Ken

New Poster

Could someone help me with this same issue?   I'm unable to create new credentials for my newly signed-up service because I have an old account that has my phone number linked.

New Poster

Can someone please help me unlink an old account? 

New Poster

I'm dealing with the same issue and can't figure out how to send a PM to one of the experts.  Please help.

Expert

@skjtcd wrote:

I'm dealing with the same issue and can't figure out how to send a PM to one of the experts.  Please help.

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, without them specifically requesting you to, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our Private Message Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Hi @ComcastKenF,

I have an old account that I'd like to remove/unlink. Can you help me with this.

Official Employee

@marcelrodolfo wrote:

Hi @ComcastKenF,

I have an old account that I'd like to remove/unlink. Can you help me with this.

Sure can help! Can you send a private message to this support Account with your full name? Just click this handle "comcast_support" and then on the next page you'll see a link to send a private message. 

KenF

Regular Visitor

@Comcast_Support  Hi, i have an account linked with my parents and would like to get them seperated please

Regular Visitor

@Comcast_Support Hi, I have the same issue. Could you please help me unlink the old account? Thanks.

Official Employee

@Nate0720 - Of course, we are happy to help! Please send us your first and last name in a private message.

New Poster

Can you please delete my old account? I have been trying but it has not happened yet.
New Poster

I would like to delete a two year old inactive account. I received an unauthorized login recently so the account is no longer safe. Please respond.

New Poster

I also have the same issue.  I tried to get tech support to unlink or delete my old account but no luck.  Can someone please assit? 

New Poster

@Comcast_Support I have an old account I need help unlinking - thank you.

New Poster

Could you please unlink my old account?

New Poster

I have two old accounts that need deleted, phone support claims they can't do it.

New Poster

I to need my old account unlinked/ deleted. The system will not let me upgrade my service due to this issue.