Community Forum

Unlimited Data Unavailable

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unlimited Data Unavailable

I'm trying to add the unlimited data option to my plan but I get this message instead from this link

http://xfinity.com/buy/plan/checkout/XFINUDAT

Temporarily unavailable

The product you’re interested in isn’t available for purchase at this time.

Get updates about Xfinity Home, Xfinity Cameras, and 24/7 Video Recording.

Why can't i sign up, Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Unlimited Data Unavailable

I definitely need an answer to the above. Working from home with multiple individuals all using internet is forcing me to get Unlimited data plan.  I need to upgrade immediatly. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Give them a call. I have the unlimited data option with my gigabit plan.

Comcast had suspended the caps for a few months due to COVID, so maybe that’s why you’re getting that error.
Highlighted
New Poster

Bump

Already exceeded my 1.2 TB limit for the month. Would like to switch to an unlimited data plan to support working from home. Tell me what I need to do and how much more money I need to give you Comcast.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

If you call and ask an agent to add xFi Complete, that should give you unlimited data for an additional $11./mo. if you already have a Gateway modem/router.

By the way, Comcast has told us that they have recently updated their data usage meters.  Upon viewing my data usage for the last several months, I have seen my usage go from about 200 GB in April to over 1300 GB in May to over 2300 GB in June, with virtually no change in my internet use and behavior.  Has anyone else noticed this? It's totally out of whack.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@BillyBayou the same thing is happening to me an SD video of 49 min uses 5 to 6 GB and a HD uses around 9 to 11 GB per hour. I wonder if there's something wrong with meter, cuz I only have around 400 GB left.

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm experiencing the same. For August 3 at the time of writing this, it say I used 240 GBs. No way that much was used.
Highlighted
New Poster

Same, tried on two separate days, still unavailable. Can't believe they won't even let me give them more money.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same issue here and it is now 8-8-20 and no help in two months? Come on please fix this.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I've had the same problem. In Feb 317GB, March 237GB, April 312GB, May 789GB, June 1590GB, July 1153GB.  This month August I've used 447 GB in 9 days.  I can't figure out the increases.  Until I figure it out I thought I would buy the unlimitrd amount ogf data option for $30 but it states temp. unavailable.  Will it do any good to calland also any recommendations on analyzing data usage via my Orbi router?