Community Forum

Unlimited Data Plan Signup

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unlimited Data Plan Signup

Hello,

Anyone else having issues signing up Unlimited Data Plan using your own Modem?

I get the following error when I try to signup "Temporarily unavailable

The product you’re interested in isn’t available for purchase at this time".

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Unlimited Data Plan Signup

Same issue here.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I also had the issue, I PM'ed  and my service is being upgraded as I type. He will need the EXACT spelling of the account holder....

Caps datas should be illegal. The only reason some people in the xFinity universe do not have caps (like my friend in Massachusetts) is there is competition in the neighborhood. 

The minute a fiber company rolls out to my neighborhood I will be switching....

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you I will give it a try.
Highlighted
Expert

@ESPalmer @Krat0S @jafafy 

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Please do NOT send any of the Official Employees private messages unless they request it. By doing so they are being flooded with PM's and are being bogged down in trying to answer all of them. This keeps them from doing their job effectively here in the forums and defeats the purpose of the forums.

Thanks

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

While not meaning to violate your forum rules maybe Comcast could get off their butts and fix the issue with online adding of the unlimited option. I would rather have not waited on-hold with phone support which couldn’t/wouldn’t help me for over an hour. Or my attempt to go through the chat option in which I was called a liar that the price changed from 50 to 30 per month even tough I actually copy and pasted directly from the Comcast website. I even tried to post to the CS part of the forum without luck. It wasn’t until I saw others being answered by Joe that I reached out to him and he promptly helped me with out issue and excellent customer service. I’ll will not violate your rules again.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Understood. Thank you.
Highlighted
New Poster

I'm also having this issue with not being able to add unlimited data from the link. Get the "Temporarily Unavailable" message.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am in the same boat. It's been like this for several days now. How can we get this resolved?

@Again if we are not allowed to PM CSR's, then they should be monitoring these threads and responding to user requests. Otherwise we are stuck without a recourse.

@ComcastJoeTru FYI. Thanks.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same issue here. My own modem and I want unlimited using my own gear. It says $30.00 on the website but has been brolen and dosent work. Called and support didnt help. Please fix this as it has been over a month now.