Community Forum

Unhappy

New Poster

Unhappy

I've had ongoing problems with my internet and cable. I was credited ONLY $37.00 for the 8 months of problems we've had and we pay $183.00 a month. They wanted to send a higher up tech out yesterday and charge me $70.00 if it wasn't my equipment. We know the problem, we've known the problem. The tech that had just been out an hour prior said it's the line. It needs to be buried. So I was credited $37 after paying $1200 worth of bills from your company. Not only should I be credited more, but the proper tech needs to come out and fix the services we PAY for every month, FOR FREE and not charge me $70.00 when we already know the problem. (Also we just got new updated equipment)...
Official Employee

Re: Unhappy

Hi Bpietryga, thank you for creating a post. I can address your billing and service concerns for you here, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unhappy

Hi Bpietryga, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!