Community Forum

Unhappy!

New Poster

Unhappy!

I am unhappy with an aspect of customer service. When I signed up for Tv/Internet  the guy had to run new cable from the box outside my fenceline  to my house. He said it would be 4--6 weeks before someone would be back out to bury the line. After 6 weeks I call back and there was not even a work order or trouble ticket placed. It appears that the installer didn't even schedule a followup visit!! So here it is 10 1/2 weeks later and still the wiring is haphazardly hung on my fence and lying on on the ground.. I was told today that this will not be fixed until 9/3/18 . This will be a total of  114 days from initial installation until the line is actually buried. They did give me  $20 credit on my bill but I sure hope that this isn't an indication of their overall customer service.

Official Employee

Re: Unhappy!

Hello indytate, I understand the time frame to wait isn't ideal especially when you have already waited more than you should have. I cannot guarantee that I can get the appointment moved up but I can look into this to see if there is any day that may be closer. To better assist you, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!