Community Forum

Unexpectedly moving

New Poster

Unexpectedly moving

It was rather sudden but just a few minutes ago I got a call from my parents that we HAVE to move tomorrow morning, the problem is I have to cancel my internet and give back my rented modem but I'm not gonna be able to, I don't have the money to pay the early cancellation fee and I won't be able to give the modem back. I just needed to ask here since no one could help, what can I do?
Expert

Re: Unexpectedly moving

@SsauLl wrote:
It was rather sudden but just a few minutes ago I got a call from my parents that we HAVE to move tomorrow morning, the problem is I have to cancel my internet and give back my rented modem but I'm not gonna be able to, I don't have the money to pay the early cancellation fee and I won't be able to give the modem back. I just needed to ask here since no one could help, what can I do?

If you're in a contract, the early termination fee will apply.

As for the equipment, you can take the modem to any UPS place and they will ship it back.  But, make sure you get a receipt for it.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.