Community Forum

Underground work

New Poster

Underground work

Comcast keep rescheduling my line work to buried my cable the rep have no idea and could t help me, or give me any date that a construction team would come, the 2 week estimate you guys give us is false please someone help me I just moved in and no internet the rep can’t even help me...
Official Employee

Re: Underground work

@phuzzz wrote:
Comcast keep rescheduling my line work to buried my cable the rep have no idea and could t help me, or give me any date that a construction team would come, the 2 week estimate you guys give us is false please someone help me I just moved in and no internet the rep can’t even help me...

Hi @phuzzz

Thanks for using the Xfinity Forums to get assistance with your drop bury. I'd be happy to review your account and provide any updates that are available. If I need to, I will also reach out to your local line techs to request an update. Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on your account? To send a Private Message, click on "Comcast_Support” and then click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!