Community Forum

Underground wire installation for internet

New Poster

Underground wire installation for internet

Hello all! We just moved to a home with a long driveway, but Comcast internet is at the street. It’s been 3 weeks and after repeated calls to Comcast (aside from the tech who came out the very first day we moved in who told us a line needed to be installed from the street) we keep getting the run around. I have never been so frustrated with a company. We have had no communication from the “construction company” as we were told by customer service we would. I don’t know what to do?! Every time my husband or I call in, we’re told the same thing “someone should call you within 7 days”. Never happens! We’re trying to run our business from home! Please help!
Expert

Re: Underground wire installation for internet

Hi @DocSam27

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Underground wire installation for internet

Hello DocSam27. I can assist with checking the status of your serviceability / drop bury. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!