Community Forum

Underground line HELP

New Poster

Underground line HELP

On March 28, 2018. I had someone come out and install our services. They said it couldn’t be done because the underground wiring wasn’t complete and a permit is needed. It’s now May 6 and I’ve yet to have any type of help moving forward. Yet someone has came to my house (without my knowledge) and has removed the wiring from the cable box and left the face of the box off as well as the wires sticking out. Why are these people working on my house if they “need a permit”? How much longer do I need to be without service because you guys call me every week saying “it will be around 30-90 days”? If it weren’t for the fact that xfinity is the ONLY service available in my area, I would be done with this company. Someone please help.
Expert

Re: Underground line HELP

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Underground line HELP

Hello PriscillaAlex. I can assist with reviewing the status of the Prewire job needing to be completed, so you can get your service installed. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.