Community Forum

Unbundled options

Highlighted
New Poster

Unbundled options

Why is it impossible to get an unbundled internet service? We, like most people in the WORLD right now, are trying to find ways to cut costs without losing internet access so our kids can do their schoolwork. Comcast requires us to sign up for TV and phone, both of which we NEVER USE. All we want is internet access, but when I go online, there is no cheaper option available.

On top of that this month the internet has been cutting out pretty regularly. My poor daughter had to do her math test twice because Comcast can't keep the internet up. And our bill went up this year too so now we are paying for lousy service and services I don't want. Right now the only other option for us is low-speed Rise internet which is starting to look pretty good right now actually. Any suggestions on how I can get a lower bill? $174 is just not going to cut it anymore guys.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Unbundled options

Comcast owns NBC, PMSNBC, and has avirtual monolopy in its servioce areas. Its competition is pathetic, and Comcast knows that. We would love to be unbundled, and we have no choice.

We would like to have a Honda CRV. Comcasts foists a Cadillac on us because they can.

Its MSNBC operation pays race-baiting people like Al Sharpton and Joy Hoosits millions of dollars to spread hate. Brian Williams comes on late night, pretending to be a journalist.....