Community Forum

Unbelievably Poor Service

New Poster

Unbelievably Poor Service

On August 31, 2017 Comcast came out to install cable. The installers did an unbelievable unsatisfactory  job of installing the outside cable. They left gaping openings in the siding where water can seep in as well as placing cable under siding without securing the siding. Subsequently, another tech game out and took pictures and remarked on how sloppy and unprofessional the job was. He took pics and said he was going to forward the pictures to an installation supervisor. In the meantime I had contacted Comcast Damage Control Division. I was instructed by this division to contact Libertyy Mutual (Comcast's insurance company) who directed me to have a contractor come out and assess possible damage. The contractor said there was nothing he could do until  Comcast properly installed the cable. He too was increduoulous on how sloppy the installation was. I have been getting the absolute runaround from Comcast and still no one one has returned to properly install the cable. I fear the interior of my house may become comprised because of water damage due to openings in the siding. I may have to take legal acton because Comccast simply has failed to correct the problem. 

Expert

Re: Unbelievably Poor Service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi lindacary2, I show that we have a tech scheduled for to tomorrow to come out and finish installing your services. Once the work order has been completed we can continue with the damage claim process if needed, I will reach back out to you tomorrow to confirm all of your services have been installed correctly. 

Official Employee

Hello, I wanted to touch base with you to see how everything went with our technician. Did we get your issue taken care of?

Official Employee
Moved: