Community Forum

Unauthorized credit pull

New Poster

Unauthorized credit pull

I got wifi and a router last week, I paid the deposit to AVOID having my credit pulled.  My store rep also confirmed that there will be no credit pulls, I also refused to give my social security number aswell. I just got notification that compast-pampano beach ran my credit. I have never been to that store, I went to a Fort Myers store. Thecustomer service stated that they did not run my credit but they did. I tried to reach out to the store but no luck. How can I get this inquiry off my report? 

New Poster

Re: why can't i send a private message to ComcastZach

comcastzach please send me a messege 

Expert

Re: Unauthorized credit pull

Hi @Austinmichael73

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issue. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unauthorized credit pull

Hi there, Austinmichael73. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! It's frustrating to hear about your concerns with your credit report. Please send me a private message with your name so I can help you get this squared away. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!