Community Forum

Unauthorized credit check

New Poster

Unauthorized credit check

I would like to be contacted about an unauthorized hard credit inquiry on my credit report from Comcast. I am an existing customer and was not informed of this. This needs to be removed from my credit report. 

Official Employee

Re: Unauthorized credit check

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Regular Visitor

I also had an unauthorized hard credit inquiry on my equifax credit report from comcast and have been unable to find out through customer service why this happened.  I am an existing customer and this was done without my knowledge or permission and I would like it removed.

Official Employee

Hello jenbow. I've responded to your duplicate post about this located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Unauthorized-Hard-Credit-Inquiry/m-p/3038003#M145982

Please refrain from creating duplicate posts about the same topic, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines.