Community Forum

Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

Frequent Visitor

Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

I have Performance Internet, NOT Performance Pro. Just saw under my account that Comcast is saying my Interent service is "Performance Pro" and is adding a $15 charge. I did NOT authorize this change and I was NOT notified/contacted by anyone about this change. I need a Comcast employee to help me get this changed ASAP. Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

Hi nchad, 

I removed the pending charge and updated your account like mentioned in our private messages yesterday. Your online account will not update in real time. You will see that updated once your next billing cycle is generated. If you'd like to confirm the changes have been made, you can call in and have this verified. I apologize for not clarifying this with you when we were speaking. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me in a private message. 

Official Employee

Re: Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

nchad -- Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Official Employee

bleckova -- I can also look into your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.