Community Forum

Unable to subscribe from unwanted Comcast email!

New Poster

Unable to subscribe from unwanted Comcast email!

Please help.

Multiple people including myself have reported that the unsubscribe button in Comcast emails leads to links that simply don't work - they aren't actually even links. Just blue text.

So I tried going into My Account to change email preferences that way, but it still leads to the same non functional links.

How can I unsubscribe from unwanted emails?

Please don't post the generic My Account method as I am literally stating its broken. Try it yourself. Google it and others report same issue.

Thanks!!
Official Employee

Re: Unable to subscribe from unwanted Comcast email!

Greetings, Lamarrotems! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you are having issues with unsubscribing your email address. I have followed the MyAccount method on my personal account and it looks like it was able to unsubscribe my email without an issue. Are you getting an error message when you try that method?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unable to subscribe from unwanted Comcast email!

Hello, Lamarrotems. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!