Community Forum

Unable to sort out billing for months...

Regular Visitor

Unable to sort out billing for months...

Hi Comcast / All,

I have been trying to sort out my billing for my Gigabit Pro service for almost 4 months with no luck. I absolutely cannot have these services shut off. As per Comcast my account is no longer valid and no longer is in service. I had an issue receiving an actual bill for the first few months of my service as my Gigabit Pro rep mentioned to me may happen. So I waited a couple months and called in regarding not receiving a bill. I was told to go online but also did not have a bill.

Fast forward to November of 2017 when I finally spoke with someone who said I can pay a $100 reconnect fee (even though I already had service) and they can finally sort the billing and I should start receiving my typical bill in December.

December came and no bill. I spoke to 6-7 other reps over many days that went and said that I no longer have an account that is valid but they saw my payment in November with the "reconnect fee" + what I owed so everything should be back up.

No one has been able to answer or fix this problem for me. Now I am receiving bills for $3147.59 for early termination and equipment. The thing is that my account should not be closed. My service is still active even though every one of the 30+ reps I have spoken with say that it is impossible. I should not be receiving this bill. I have spent over 60 hours on the phone trying to correct this problem over the last 6 months. My Gigabit Pro contact is unable to help me and says I have to call billing. Billing refers me to retention and retention has said (on 2 separate occassions) that I should start to receive my correct bill the following month (billing cycle).

Can someone please help me? I am literally trying to pay Comcast for services that I should be billed for but can't get this sorted out no matter what I have tried. I can't post private info here (account number...etc) so I can PM it or if someone who can truly help I can jump on a call.

This is the 2 Gbps + 1Gbps (comparable to the Metro service Comcast offers to business clients...but is a resedential service without SLAs; I believe I am one of 4 people who have this service in NJ).

Thank you in advance!

Official Employee

Re: Unable to sort out billing for months...

Hi, parmar4455 - Please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or account number in a private message. I will investigate your account issue. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to sort out billing for months...

Thanks Ella, sent.