Community Forum

Unable to process order for Updated DVR boxes

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to process order for Updated DVR boxes

I have received an email from Xfinity saying that I should update my old DVR boxes to more modern equipment (at no cost).  I have followed the steps to process the order for the updated boxes, but the order will not process to completion.  I receive a pop up message that says "Looks Like Something Went Wrong, Please Refresh The Page and Try Again".  This happens continuously.  Can anyone help?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Unable to process order for Updated DVR boxes

I'm having the same issue. Hoping that someone from Comcast/XFinity will help! I need to update my DVR box and would rather not visit a brick and mortar store during Covid.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, @eric4359.

I would love to help you out in regards to your order for the DVR box. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

were you able to get this fixed?

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having same issue.  Could you assist?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I was able to place the order through my TV remote actually.  A message came up on my TV screen saying that my equipment was outdated and would be replaced.  I confirmed the order with my remote and it went through.  I received newer X1 equipment and it's up and running today.