Community Forum

Unable to manage plan on website

Regular Visitor

Unable to manage plan on website

I'm looking to modify my plan - i'm tired of paying $200+ for a lot of stuff I don't appear to be using - but whenever I try to view the details of, no less mange, my plan I am told I need to call an 877 number. It's extremely aggravating that to even look at alternative plans i'm going to need to call a number when that's literally the entire point of the website.

Expert

Re: Unable to manage plan on website

It's a known issue.

I've asked an employee to help you on the forums. They can tell you what deals are available to you, no pressure. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Unable to manage plan on website

Hello joshtrow, I can assist you with getting a better rate and I can assist you with getting your online account issues corrected so that you can manage your account in the future. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!