Community Forum

Unable to manage Marketing Preferences in My Account

Regular Visitor

Unable to manage Marketing Preferences in My Account

In My Account - Marketing Preferences - Marketing & Special Offer Emails:  when you click on “Manage Emails” it takes you to this page “Manage your email preferences” <https://pc2.mypreferences.com/Comcast/OptDown/opt-down/#/>   Once you enter your email address, clicking on  “Manage Preferences” takes you to another page  <https://pc2.mypreferences.com/Comcast/OptDown/opt-down/#/? [the rest of the URL varies each time]>   Then, under  “I’d like to update my email communications preferences” when you click on “Customize what I receive” the link goes nowhere.    Have tried both Safari and Firefox browsers (Mac) several times over the past few days.  On this same page there is also a link to Unsubscribe completely, and that link doesn't go anywhere either (I'd rather just customize).  Thanks if you can help.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to manage Marketing Preferences in My Account

Hi janey9999, I can look into this for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unable to manage Marketing Preferences in My Account

Hi janey9999, thank you for working with me through private message and glad to hear you were able to get this corrected yourself.  Please let us know if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!