Community Forum

Unable to get service transferred right

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to get service transferred right

For the last 2 months I have been having issues getting my service transferred. First was back in December, now it's going on end of January and I'm still having the same issue. Last night they said it was fixed. I woke up this morning to having my internet reset, logged into my account online, and saw that they removed my phone service, and placed a TV Service there instead, but yet when I pull up my plan it has a processing order in place for Internet and Phone which is what I had in the past, and still want. Any help to fix this would be wonderful as I'm at my wits end with people that do not know what they are doing and messing up the account further. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to get service transferred right

I reached out the team on Twitter and was able to get my order completed, and all things moved, and fixed. So it may be more helpful for people to use the digital team on Twitter. They are a lot better then calling customer service via phone. So please lock this thread,or delete it. From now on I will be using twitter to get the help I need as I was told they are just 100 times better than the phone.