Community Forum

Unable to change plan online or look at different plans

New Poster

Unable to change plan online or look at different plans

Hello,

I'm looking into seeing what is being offered at different price levels in my area, however when I go online to change my plan or look for new deals, I get an error saying I need to call in .

When I call, I get a call center in various parts of the world, where the agent is unable to discuss options with me, as they get confused about what I'm asking about and ask me to look at my bill over and over again.

Is there a way to get someone familiar with the plans and services to reach out and discuss? I've been a long time customer, and I used to be able to call in and have a discussion about this, but now I basically feel trapped on the plan I have now.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to change plan online or look at different plans

Hi Anon17693, 

Being able to manage your plan online is a known issue right now. However, I can review and discuss the plans that are available to you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

We can also address your other concerns in this post of yours, http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Gigabit-install/m-p/3033815#M271903. Chat with you soon! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I'm having the same issues, it's really frustrating. My services and plans became more expensive out of no where and I can't change to a cheaper or better plan without calling the awful call center.

Official Employee

Hi @edo5020. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers available to your account. I'll just need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.