Community Forum

Unable to cancel Instant Tv because I am deaf/ hard of hearing

New Poster

Unable to cancel Instant Tv because I am deaf/ hard of hearing

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can cancel instant tv? The website does not allow me to cancel instant tv. I am hearing impaired so I cannot hear on the phone well and a chat rep told me that I must call or have someone who can assist me using the phone because they don't have their "cancelation tool available". I find it shameful that in 2018 that there is no easy way for a deaf or hard of hearing person to cancel the services. That seems to be discrimination to me.

Expert

Re: Unable to cancel Instant Tv because I am deaf/ hard of hearing

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unable to cancel Instant Tv because I am deaf/ hard of hearing

Hidriedwater. I can certainly help you get Instant TV service removed/cancelled from your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.