Community Forum

Unable to Shop or Downgrade Online

New Poster

Unable to Shop or Downgrade Online

Whenever I click Shop/Upgrade, it asks me to sign in, and then I get an error message- "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order." I have ALWAYS gotten this message, but now that I am looking to cancel cable and go to internet only it's a big problem. I can't see any prices or packages as an existing member. When I search and am an not signed in, I can see that our area offers 60Mbps and 100Mbps internet speeds with a no-term contract at prices way cheaper than what we're currently paying, and that's what I want to switch to. I don't have the time and patience to deal with someone trying to upsell me on the phone, I just want to downgrade to one of those packages in a straightforward transaction. I am signed in and am the only one on the account.

Expert

Re: Unable to Shop or Downgrade Online

Depending on your services, you may not be able to manage your plan online. An employee will be happy to help you here though. No pressure.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Expert
Moved:

Re: Unable to Shop or Downgrade Online