Community Forum

Unable to Manage or Change Plan - Redirected to Call Customer Service

New Poster

Unable to Manage or Change Plan - Redirected to Call Customer Service

My current plan has expired and I would like to see what options are available for me to change or upgrade my service. Unfortunately, it looks like comcast has flagged all accounts with recently expired plans so that they cannot manage their plans online and must call instead to try to bargain. I would like to see what options are available online instead of having to call. I would like to be able to make an informed decision as to what services are available and that I wish to pay for. My only option is to post here and wait 2-3 days for a reply so that I will be allowed to send a private message to someone and hopefully find a comparable plan to what I have now. Thank you for the convenience.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to Manage or Change Plan - Redirected to Call Customer Service

Hello rdubbs, and thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for the inconvenience, I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.