Community Forum

Unable to Manage My Plan!

New Poster

Unable to Manage My Plan!

I am attempting to manage my plan in hopes of viewing all the options available to me. However, I am getting an error screen that many others are receiving and complaining about as well. 

I MUST be able to change my plan so that I can actually afford it over the course of this year. 

I keep getting this error screen.

"Please call1-800-XFINITYand one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives can help"

I don't believe that this page could be not working for this length of time, that's a bit unrealistic. I do not want to have to call in order to simply change my plan. 

If there is anything you can do to help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to Manage My Plan!

Hello, Kmullins1. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us for help with this issue managing your service plan. Depending on the levels of service you currently have, customers may be required to make changes with a representitive in order to ensure they are made correctly. We would be more than happy to look over the available service plans in your area and help you find a new plan that fits your needs at a better price. 

Please send us a private message with your first and last name so we can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "Comcast_Support", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!