Community Forum

Unable to Login to XFinity Account & XFinity Randomly Cancelling my Internet Service

New Poster

Unable to Login to XFinity Account & XFinity Randomly Cancelling my Internet Service

I just received an e-mail from XFinity at 1:16am EST indicating that they have "received my request to cancel my internet subscription."  I have not requested any such thing.  In fact,  I should still have a few months left on my $29.99/month internet plan before it bumps up to $49.99.  I am billing on auto-pay so it shouldn't be a payment issue.

Given the late hour I tried to login to my Xfinity account on this website to see if I could solve the problem, however I am getting an error which says that "a communication error has occurred."  So, not only am I slated to randomly lose my internet subscription tomorrow (a Sunday during a long holiday weekend) but I cannot login to my account either.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: Unable to Login to XFinity Account & XFinity Randomly Cancelling my Internet Service

Hi Lsylvia007, I can help review your account and log in issues on my side. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Unable to Login to XFinity Account & XFinity Randomly Cancelling my Internet Service

Hi Lsylvia002,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!