Community Forum

UPCOMING CHARGES - SEEING TOTAL CHARGE OF $41.13 AFTER DOWNGRADE

Frequent Visitor

I recently downgraded my tv-internet bundle and now i see ONE-TIME charge on my account for my upcoming bill totalling to $41.13 which is ridiculous.

I asked the agent over a few times, if there were any other charges other than what i was quoted for the change and agent said there were none for the change or for downgrading the services and i would only be paying the monthly cost for the bunble at promotional rates which has no expiration and now comcast is trying to sneak these charges in??? 

Please explain. Thanks!

Comcast charges.jpg
Official Employee

Re: UPCOMING CHARGES - SEEING TOTAL CHARGE OF $41.13 AFTER DOWNGRADE

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Frequent Visitor

Its ok. I spoke customer service to find out about these. Thank you. 

Official Employee

Thanks for letting us know it has been taken care of for you. If there's anything else we can assist you with in the future, please feel free to reach out.