Community Forum

Two-year contract is expiring

Frequent Visitor

Two-year contract is expiring

Hello,

My contract is expiring. The chat salesperson kept upselling me services that I don't want. Can I get assitance with a basic plan?

Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Two-year contract is expiring

I just spent over an hour trying to get my contract renewed. The renewal process is so vary frustrating.

Will anyone help me stay with Comcast/Xfinity?

Frequent Visitor

Contract Renewal

I tried to renew my expiring contract throught the chat person. I don't believe that I was getting anywhere and was being offered services that I don't want.

Can someone review my plan and see what can be done? I just want basic TV and internet, I have HD, the DVR and the Xfinity modem.

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Two-year contract is expiring

Hi, xf1 - Please check our Forums Policy and Guidelines. Bumping your post and creating duplicate posts is a violation of our policy and guidelines. We assist our customers on a first-come, first-served basis. I can check if we have any available promotions in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.