Community Forum

Two separate homes

Regular Visitor

Two separate homes

I am considering having a winter home in Florida for about 5 months out of a year. I have Comcast in my “winter home” now. I also want Comcast in Florida. Is there a way to activate one and put the other on hold so I don’t have to pay full price for both?

Valued Contributor

Re: Two separate homes

Yes, there are seasonal holds. Each area (region) is different, but I believe the majority of them state you have to do 3 months seasonal minimum. I believe it is a set amount per line of business. 7-10 dollars per line, I am not sure. Billing is the ones you would want to speak with, they are the ones who setup my seasonal. You will have to have two seperate account numbers and logins though, they don't have a way of combining them to my knowledge
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the information!

Expert

@peterom wrote:

I am considering having a winter home in Florida for about 5 months out of a year. I have Comcast in my “winter home” now. I also want Comcast in Florida. Is there a way to activate one and put the other on hold so I don’t have to pay full price for both?

For more information:

Please note: Minimum time to put an account on hold is 90 days and maximum is 270 days.

Seasonal hold is not available everywhere.

For more information or to sign up for seasonal hold go here: https://comcastseasonal.com/
or here.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.