Community Forum

Two accounts on one phone number

Highlighted
New Poster

Two accounts on one phone number

I called in today to pay my bill.  I was notified there were two addresses on my phone number.  Unfortunately I only have one address.  Of course I can not seem to talk to a live person to get to the bottom of this.   Moving on, this concerns me because I have my credit card number stored on your system.  Is someone using my credit card/phone number to pay their xfinity bill?  I did not have to confirm anything for my account/credit card info before I made a payment on my bill.

Looking down the list of questions, please do not tell me to contact the 1-800 number, there is no way to actually talk to a person to resolve this issue.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Two accounts on one phone number

I just had this same issue and I was able to get through to a service associate after about 45 minutes of a living nightmare. He basically told me that this isn't possible and that only 1 account is linked to my phone number and that their is an issue with the automated system that is getting updated. 

He wasn't very reassuring but I will try again next month (because he said the update is next month) and see.

Just wanted to see if you have recieved anymore information on this because like I said the representative wasn't very reassuring