Community Forum

Trying to upgrade - - but being quoted different prices

Regular Visitor

Trying to upgrade - - but being quoted different prices

Hello, I am trying to upgrade my double play to a Super Triple Play (even though I don't want a phone, it comes out to being cheaper). However, I was quote one price with certain equipment and then was quoted a different price two days later, because of confusion around the HD Adapters vs. HD Boxes/Outlets.

I'm still waiting for Customer Solutions to call me back, but is there anything I can do in the mean time?

Expert

Re: Trying to upgrade - - but being quoted different prices

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Valued Contributor

HD adapters will not give on-demand content or DVR access. It has *most* of the channels for live viewing. (they don't access internet) Those are typically 6 bucks per month at this time (in my area) ______ Regular X1 HD boxes are 10 bucks per month. They give you all channels, on-demand access, access to the DVR (if you have CLOUD/ANYROOM) and access to apps like Netflix, pandora, etc. That may help you before you are contacted, in making a decision.
Official Employee

Hi, AV6410 - I can check your account and let you know what kind of equipment you currently have. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.