Community Forum

Trying to return Pods

Highlighted
New Poster

Trying to return Pods

On April 21st I ordered a 3 -pack of Pods.  I received them about a week later and one of them wouldn't connect.  Customer service wasn't able to help.  I wasn't getting the range that I needed from them anyway, so I decided to return them.  I submitted my information through the online Pods return form, but got no response.  After submitting the form nearly every day for a week, I finally got a response and a return label.  A day or so after returning the Pods, I got an email saying that my new Pods were on the way.  A week later I  received a second 3-pack that I had not requested.  I filled out the return form again nearly every day for 3 weeks with no response.  I was billed for the original shipment and paid for the pods earlier this month, then I received a credit for those on my next bill, then a few days later a one-time charge was added for the second set of Pods that I don't want and didn't request.  The billing rep I chatted with online said I should return them via UPS, but I'm not paying for return shipping on something I didn't order.  I am still filling out the online return form every day, and I'm still getting no response.