Community Forum

Trying to make payment on site survey quote

New Poster

Trying to make payment on site survey quote

Hi,

I received a phone call after a site survey was conducted for a new service locationand initially declined it since it was a large price, almost $1,700.00.  There is Comcast service accross the street from my residence. 

I changed my mind a few days later and after a week of trying to make payment nobody can figure out how to accept the payment.  I have spoken to multiple people via the customer service number and went in person to an Xfiinity store  

I am willing to make payment so Comcast can start the process of applying for pole permit, etc. but have been unsuccessful so far.  I have the original ticket number I was provided and thought that would help speed up the process but it hasn't.   I was told I would receive a phone call from someone but I never received any calls.  Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

Valued Contributor

Re: Trying to make payment on site survey quote

That is a good question, most people don't end up paying the customer cost to extend the plant, and the ones who have, I have not seen them give the info on how/who took payment once it was done. If you find out, could you please let us know for future assistance of others? Not the number or name of your contact, but in geneal. Like, if it was the construction crew for your area, or some type of area supervisor. I would appreciate it, as I like to provide the info to those in need, especially if it takes workload off of corporate reps here (who seem to have a huge workload, only being a handful of them for this whole forum)

Also, if I had to guess, I would say there is a particular agent for each area whose job this is, and I imagine they can be contacted through construction (or they could route you properly)