Community Forum

Trying to get service for weeks now.

Highlighted
New Poster

Trying to get service for weeks now.

Hi. I have been trying to get service since May, we have been through numerous tickets. Finally a tech came out only to tell us our account has to be turned over to construction. Well, we received a ticket number and said it would be 3-5 more days at least. Having a funny feeling, I called customer service to check and the agent informed me the ticket showed canceled soon after it was created. Of course, another ticket has been created and we are just left to wonder if we will ever get service. There is a power pole in front of my house, a tap just needs to be added as cable is there. The option was mentioned to run cable from my neighbors tap, but we were told that would be up to construction. We were also told we will not know if/when construction will come. I understand with Covid there may be a delay, but we fee like nothing is going to happen for us at this point. We have even been told one of our tickets fell through the cracks. We would love to give Xfinity our business and feel like we are begging for service. Please help! 🙂