Community Forum

Trying to get cable to my address

Contributor

Trying to get cable to my address

I give up and will do without till comcast gets around to putting a tap across the street

Expert

Re: Trying to get cable to my address

Hi @CapeSpyder

If they already conducted a site survey, it means a technician physically came to your address to verify that service is available to you. All you need to do is order service and schedule an install. They will run a line to your house on the day of the install. If you need an underground line, the tech will install a temporary line and schedule a burial.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Contributor

Just delete post

Contributor

Nothing more to say

Official Employee

Hello CapeSpyder, I can assist you with getting service installed at your home. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

PM not available

Contributor

I can't PM you so .......
Contributor

Please close post as there is nothing for me todo but put in for my move and then wait for service

Thank You for trying  but since Comcast Amir never contacted me this will have todo as an answer.

Official Employee

CapeSpyder - I have replied back on your more recent thread and will continue assisting you from there. Thank you.