Community Forum

Trying to find a more suitable service level option to reduce my monthly bill

New Poster

Trying to find a more suitable service level option to reduce my monthly bill

I'm just looking for some optional plans / pricing to consider moving forward - I have to streamline the budget for unexpected reasons and prefer to stay with Xfinity, but it is extremely difficult to get information over the phone.   I no longer need phone service, but would like to keep the Blast internet and some TV channels.   I just need to know who to contact to find this out? or should I go into a store and talk with someone?  

Expert

Re: Trying to find a more suitable service level option to reduce my monthly bill

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Trying to find a more suitable service level option to reduce my monthly bill

Hi, Thrash327 - No need to stop by the store or call in, I can check if we have any available promotions in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!