Community Forum

Trying to establish service at a newly built home............

Regular Visitor

Trying to establish service at a newly built home............

We have been trying for roughly 2 months to get service for our newly built home.  All neighbors have comcast, we were told after a site survey they would need to install a node and plant extension at the cost of $20,000 and $1770.  We have been a comcast customer since days of Adelphia.  Can someone please give me advice or help in this matter?

Regular Visitor

Re: Site Survey/New Construction Dept

I'm having the same issues and would love for someone to tell me how we can get cable run without paying the $20,000 and 1700 that has been quoted thus far.  We've been with comcast 25+ years.  It's a newly built home with houses next door that have Comcast.

Official Employee

Hello lisaandstan, I show that we have a ticket created for you to survey your area and to find out what it will take to bring services to your new home. The ticket was created yesterday and will take 3-5 business days to completely process, someone from our serviceability team will reach out to you with our findings. 

Official Employee

Hi, I show that your ticket has been addressed by our corporate team. Have you received a call from them confirming your tech appointment?