Community Forum

Trying to Downgrade from Triple Play to Double Play

Regular Visitor

Trying to Downgrade from Triple Play to Double Play

Talked with phone support about trying to downgrade our service. Significant financial change in our household requires us to lower our cost significantly. Lets just say phone support lined up with everything that has already been said on the forum. When ever she was talking about triple play, we were thanked for being a long time loyal customer. When it came to Double play, that would be $155 dollars for 400 MB INternet and 40 Channels. I currently pay $190 for 260+ channels plus all premium channels, 400 MB Internet and phone.

I will take the smallest channel package (40 channels), maybe include these channels in HD.  I will take a slower internet speed too......I'm paying for 400 mbs, but only get 200 - 250 mbs through Xfinity speed test.

I need to get my total monthly bill at or below $100 a month. I know its possible, my  coworker , who lives near me is paying $100 for his Double Play. Please help, don't push your long time loyal customer to another carrier.

Expert

Re: Trying to Downgrade from Triple Play to Double Play

Thank you for visiting the forums!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

Thank you

Regular Visitor

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 4.44.47 PM.png

This is the price you advertise for a neighbor 3 doors down from me. I would love to see Comcast offer thier long term customer (me) one of these packages.

Official Employee

Hello jeanandgino, I can look into all available promotions in your area and see if we can get this same deal if not one close to it. To better assist you, please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".