Community Forum

Troubles getting service installed

Highlighted
New Poster

Troubles getting service installed

Ive been trying to get comcast to install service at my garage for roughly the past month. i had inquired 6-7 years ago about getting service there and they wanted 3000.00 to pull the line to me. as of the past month the line has been extended right on the property past the building to a neighbor beside me. first time they sent out an installer he was not equipped to run the line off the poles to the building and was told by him that a bucket truck would be back in a week to install service. after a week and a half passed i called comcast and they said they dropped me for reasons unknown. i investigated into it further through the person the phone who said that the run was too far. i begged to differ and gave him vaild proof from the point where the first installer said the line would be spliced on the pole that the neighbor was over double the 300ft distance that was mentioned so i asked what the problem was. they proceeded to send out a person to do and yet another "survey" with who i spoke to and he said he had to give the information to some other techs to figure it out. this was last week. they where once again supposed to be in contact with me today either way and no call, email or anything. why is comcast making this more difficult than it has to be? all i want is the line ran to the building and they keep pushing me off and its really starting to anger me. has anyone else had this problem and found a resolution to force them to just install the line regardless of what their ignorant techs think?