Community Forum

Trouble managing second account. Keep getting logged out

Highlighted
Contributor

Trouble managing second account. Keep getting logged out

I am trying to manage our second account. I keep getting logged out after it says" restricted. and As a secondary user, you cannot access restricted areas of My Account." I am primary for both accounts.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?  It doesn't let me manage anything and I need to fix my second account.

Thank you

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Trouble managing second account. Keep getting logged out

@ctb99 wrote:

I am trying to manage our second account. I keep getting logged out after it says" restricted. and As a secondary user, you cannot access restricted areas of My Account." I am primary for both accounts.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?  It doesn't let me manage anything and I need to fix my second account.

Thank you

You may be the Primary but the account might have something else listed for the Primary.

To find your Primary user ID, use the Lookup Tool: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup

Just enter the requested information and you will see a listing of all the user ID's on your account, one of which will be the Primary ID.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!