Community Forum

Trouble getting line buried

Highlighted
New Poster

Trouble getting line buried

Granted I know things are hard given the current situation, but xfinity has gone about this in such a wrong way I am genuinely considering switching to another provider. Initially, there were issues with their outbound cable that they came to fix, and they cut up a bunch of old lines before getting things to work. Once complete, there was an order placed to bury the line. I call to verify, and they say it can take up to two weeks to bury the line. Two weeks later I receive a notification that my order has been completed. No one ever came to bury the line I’m still tripping over it daily and getting ahold of anyone to resolve this issue is a nightmare. I’ve tried every support line and eventually got some sort of tech support who told me that my order was already completed and that the line should be buried. After explaining to them that the line is clearly not buried, they said they would put a new order and had it scheduled for yesterday. Again no one ever showed and according to the chat I have no pending appointments. This is extremely frustrating. What can I do?