Community Forum

Trouble getting Plant Extension Completed

New Poster

Trouble getting Plant Extension Completed

I was scheduled for a plant extension so that I can get service on Monday the 11th, but no one showed up and I am still without service after waiting for a MONTH.  I would like to know when Comcast or a contractor will actually be out to do my plant extension so that I will be able to have a normal tech install service.  The local office just keeps sending out normal techs who keep putting in request for a new TAP now.  At this point I have seen 8+ different techs or contractors.  I believe I have already had a site survey done as I was previously scheduled to have the plant extension done on the 11th. What are the next steps? Despite contacting the social media contacts and corporate customer service groups I had been in touch with previously I have still not heard from anyone.  Do I need to go into my local office?

Official Employee

Re: Trouble getting Plant Extension Completed

Hello downhiller2010. I can assist in getting our local Tech Ops teams to review your serviceability request. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Official Employee

Re: Trouble getting Plant Extension Completed

Close old thread