Community Forum

Trouble Changing Plans

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Trouble Changing Plans

I have been trying to change my plan for 10 days and initially did so through the website, but never received an email confirmation. When I called in, they told me that they did not see the plan I saw and to try changing plan with the app. So I went through the process again with the app and got an order number, but again no email confirmation. Then phone support suggested that I try a Chat Agent because they may see offers that Phone Support may not (really?). So after chatting several times, the same result, no one could see my order or offer... Yesterday I tried to change plans again and now nothing comes up in "view all plans". I chatted again with an agent and asked if they could transfer me to a supervisor or a dept. that had more access to help me. They transferred me to The Loyalty Team and talked to a second agent and again they could see no offer or order. Then I was transferred to The CVG Bestech Retention Escalations Department and the agent finally told me that online deals were not for existing customers (the deal I signed up for came up in my account after I signed in and apparently you can't see any deals till you enter your address which then makes you sign in). When I said that I had no choices for plans and maybe I need to look for a different service company the response was "I understand" ??? What? I began to wonder if I was really speaking to Xfinity Customer Service! So after chatting with three different depts. for almost 2 hours yesterday in addition to speaking to several chat and phone agents over a week. I have gotten no where and I again see no plans at all in the app or online in my account. Is anyone there at Comcast that can help or after 13 years is this the way you trim off customers? I have saved my chat conversation and order review info if anyone there has the access and power to help...