Community Forum

Triple play contract expiring soon

Contributor

Triple play contract expiring soon

Curious if any of you were able to renew a triple play contract (TV, internet, home security) at the price you had been paying. Ours isn't up until May, but I'm looking at YouTube TV, Simpli Safe for home security, and Comcast for net only, if I can't get a good deal for all 3 from Xfinity.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Triple play contract expiring soon

Hi MNBill. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account for any additional savings that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Triple play contract expiring soon

Hello MNBill. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. This thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!