Community Forum

Triple play contract expiring 5/12/19

Contributor

Triple play contract expiring 5/12/19

Would be interested in renewing if we can get the same price we've been paying for the last two years. Anyone?
Official Employee

Re: Triple play contract expiring 5/12/19

Hi there, MNBill. I would love to help find a new promotion for you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

PM sent, check your inbox.
New Poster

Hello Smiley Happy

How the services work at comcast is when a customer first signs up they are considered "new customers"..these customers qualify for what comcast calls "new customer: promotions Smiley Happy

The goal is to greet new customes with open arms! and welcome them into the family! We give them an outstanding promotion for outstanding services... Smiley Happy

While comcast has to grow and strive hard with constant upgrading of their current services...lots of new technology implementing by hiring the most talented individuals. Comcast has to fork out a pretty penny to provide this luxury services.

Comcast values their customers and want their customers to value them as well.! Comcast delivers an outstanding entertainment value that is worth every penny spent
Contributor

We've been a customer since about 2000, so we are not "new" and I've never seen a company that values its long-term customers less than Xfinity-comcast.
Highlighted
Expert

@Positive253 wrote:
Hello Smiley Happy

How the services work at comcast is when a customer first signs up they are considered "new customers"..these customers qualify for what comcast calls "new customer: promotions Smiley Happy

The goal is to greet new customes with open arms! and welcome them into the family! We give them an outstanding promotion for outstanding services... Smiley Happy

While comcast has to grow and strive hard with constant upgrading of their current services...lots of new technology implementing by hiring the most talented individuals. Comcast has to fork out a pretty penny to provide this luxury services.

Comcast values their customers and want their customers to value them as well.! Comcast delivers an outstanding entertainment value that is worth every penny spent

If you are an employee you are not permitted to post here without being vetted by the Administrator @ComcastJessie .  Please refrain from posting until you get in contact with her.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am glad I was able to help. Thank you so much for being a valued Comcast customer and part of our community. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.