Community Forum

Trees covering Comcast lines

New Poster

Trees covering Comcast lines

We have a comcast line that is completely engulfed in areca palm trees. FPL says they can't touch it due to the fact that it could cut service completely to our neighborhood. Please contact me to schedule a visit and tree trimming.
Expert

Re: Trees covering Comcast lines

@Karinstewart678 wrote:
We have a comcast line that is completely engulfed in areca palm trees. FPL says they can't touch it due to the fact that it could cut service completely to our neighborhood. Please contact me to schedule a visit and tree trimming.

Comcast doesn't do tree trimming.  Contact your local city hall.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Comcast property, city hall cannot touch. After Irma, Comcast came out to assess after we had no power, no internet, etc for over two weeks. They told us they'd be back to trim the downed trees that were covering their lines.... That was two years ago last week..... They lied, they've never been back to do what they said. Got any more solutions?
New Poster

Join the Club. I have contacted them twice now to maintain the line and they said they were sending someone out twice now but the line has not been replaced
New Poster

I hoping these posts are managed by someone who works for Comcast and can respond to these queries appropriately.... Your thoughts?
Official Employee

@Karinstewart678 wrote:
I hoping these posts are managed by someone who works for Comcast and can respond to these queries appropriately.... Your thoughts?

Hi @Karinstewart678 and @Inthesticksn

Thank you for using the Xfinity Forums. If this has not been taken care of, we can reach out to your local line techs to see if there is anything we can do to help get this taken care of.  

Can you please send a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? To send a Private Message, click on "Comcast_Support” and then click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!